Subject Line Science in 6 Easy Steps
- Composed with a goal in mind.
- Sent from the same “From Address” with a consistent theme.
- Personalized and directed to each individual reader
- Written to tell the reader something significant, valuable or timely.
- Designed without misleading exaggerations or promises.
- Planned with the competition in mind to set your email apart from the other newsletters and the junk email.
“[Dundee] consistently provide amazing support and terrific service – and a very reasonable cost. They’re also very flexible; our needs are always accommodated, even when what we need is a little outside the mainstream. We view them not as “vendors” but as friends and a key part of our team.” Jeff Alperin, CEO, cc: Clients, LLC